In the fields of physical security and information security, Access control (AC) is the selective restriction for access for a place or other resource. The act of accessing may mean consuming, entering, or using. Permission to access a resource is called authorization. Locks and login credentials are two analogous mechanisms of access control. Investing in the right technology is central to the protection of your employees, site visitors and ultimately the success of your company. While you naturally want your business premises to be as open and welcoming as possible as well as making it easy for staff and visitors to move around the building – you need to ensure maximum protection against unauthorized intruders.
In the event of an emergency, not only the future of your business but people’s lives hang on the reliable functioning of access control systems. This combination of cutting-edge technology, open access, and strict security is precisely what Access Control solutions offer you.
Access control components offer you a perfectly flexible system for medium to large sized projects. Thanks to the scalability of the hardware components – Access Modular Controllers, readers, and credentials – the system grows according to your security needs. Start out with Access Professional Edition (APE) software for medium-sized projects and switch later to BIS Access Engine (ACE) when your security requirements grow – the hardware stays the same. BIS Access Engine (ACE) is an ideal access control solution for high-end projects, such as airports or stadiums, that can also be used in medium sized applications. For mid-end projects, we offer the Access Professional Edition (APE), which can also be used in the entry-level.
- A high level of security is provided by facilities
- such as badge enrollment, entrance control monitoring.
- An additional third layer of security – Master
- Access Controller – between the workstation and the controllers ensures controller communication, even if the workstation fails.
- Other applications such as intrusion, video elevator management can be integrated to create a complete security solution.
- The ability to connect up to 10,000 readers provides excellent scalability.
- Regular software updates ensure that the system keeps up with the latest IT advances.
Multiple applications and integration
- Comprehensive system with many features, such as car park management, visitor management or guard tours.
- Integration of third-party systems via SDK and OPC.
- Cummins Pune 2011/12
- Tibco Pune 2012/13
- Tibco Banglore 2013/14
- ACC Thodebhabi 2018/19
- Cummins Phaltan 2018/19